EMME is looking for an experienced healthcare operator who can drive the development and implementation of a telemedicine offering from the ground up. You will be part of a powerful mission delivering innovative and empowering products that reimagine reproductive healthcare for the modern woman.
As the telemedicine lead, you’ll be taking on a rare opportunity to join at the ground level and develop a new and innovative approach to health management. You will lead the creation of a program that is key to business success and directly impacts patient’s lives nationwide. This senior position will work directly with all teams, from technical and product to marketing and customer support. Over time this role can potentially evolve to lead a growing telemedicine team, and to include responsibility for building infrastructure for additional business units and offerings.
- Lead business development and implementation of telemedicine program at EMME.
- Drive process for selecting, contracting with, and onboarding key partners to build out a full telemedicine offering at EMME.
- Oversee development of key business and clinical protocols and processes, and drive organizational excellence and adherence to implemented protocols.
- Define requirements and processes, and ensure ongoing compliance with key regulatory and legal requirements through close collaboration with expert council.
- Serve as a key stakeholder to the product design team, ensuring the needs of patients, providers, and business partners are all met.
- Collaborate closely with leadership team to drive business strategy, including prioritizing and recommending opportunities to expand medical offering.
- Create and nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, and ongoing individual, team, and company growth.
- Positively contribute to company culture by bringing a dynamic, adaptive, energetic personality, and be ready to change the world in a high paced startup environment.
- Passionate about creating a better future for women’s health with a deep care for customers and a commitment to having a strong, positive impact on their lives
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 4+ years of business experience, specifically related to developing and scaling new initiatives.
- Prior project management experience.
- Experience working in regulated industries, including prior work in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on navigating and negotiating the needs and requirements of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done.
- Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to seek and give well-intentioned real-time feedback with a constructive mindset in order for us all to improve.
- Prior experience in telemedicine businesses.
- Prior experience in healthcare (especially digital health startups).
EMME is a digital-health startup with a mission to put women’s health in women’s hands. A lifestyle brand powered by technology and healthcare, EMME is the trusted partner closing the loop on women’s health by delivering seamless experiences that are in sync with each woman’s individual needs. EMME has an initial focus on delivering a re-imagined pill experience for the modern woman.
EMME is being built by a strong team of innovators, physicians, engineers, and passionate feminists who believe in a better future for women’s health. We are fierce advocates for all women, all bodies, all choices, all journeys.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all employees and leads to stronger outcomes and better products for our customers.