Emme is looking for a highly talented growth marketer to join our mission of putting women's health in women's hands. We deliver first-of-its-kind integrated solutions and are looking for the right team member to help grow and scale our DTC brand.
Our Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a strategic consumer marketer who understands how to acquire, retain, and cross-sell consumers across the entire customer journey. This marketer brings a powerful retail instinct, understanding how to position and sell our value proposition in an engaging way, and balances creativity with the pragmatic DTC revenue/profit objectives. Our ideal candidate thrives on "cracking the code" to uncover opportunities, lead experiments to test/learn, and scaling tactics to unlock growth.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and regularly engages with executives, colleagues, agencies, and other partners. This position is full-time.
If you are a resourceful self-starter that thrives on the opportunity to build a new business and make a difference in the world, we'd love to meet you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, structure, and roll out new marketing initiatives such as lead generation, integrated campaigns, influencers, and affiliates. Optimize programs to drive profitable growth across various channels. Continually improve initiatives to acquire customers, nurture prospects, and maximize lifetime value.
- Build and optimize our funnel to drive consumers across the customer journey. Develop experiments, such as landing page optimization, messaging, and merchandising, to optimize conversion and other key metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop creative, copy, paid ads, and collateral. Guide partners to ensure assets are on brand and communicate our value proposition.
- Support go-to-market programs for new products, product improvements, and features. Implement programs to build demand and cross-sell/up-sell across consumer touchpoints.
- Work with agency partners to ensure our programs are on strategy, on-brand, and integrated across touchpoints.
- Analyze and monitor the business's performance to ensure that we are on track to deliver business objectives. Develop insights to apply to future projects.
- Serve as the consumer's voice to ensure initiatives deliver a good customer experience and are rooted in consumer insights.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset and attributes:
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience. Multi-faceted marketing skills with depth in Growth Marketing. Operates as a "big picture" strategic thinker as well as an equally strong "doer."
- Experience managing and optimizing the funnel. Proven experience using experiments to optimize critical metrics.
- Deep familiarity with critical metrics including CAC, CPL, CPC, CPM, LTV, and ROAS & tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and synthesize raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication in written and verbal formats. Strong ability to write and provide strong rationales for courses of action. Effective presenter with groups small and large.
- Quick learner who works well independently and also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done in a lean environment.
- Team-oriented; willing to take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
- BA required MBA is desirable.
- Experience in Healthcare/Health Tech, Strategy Consulting, CPG, and Retail industries
- Experience working in a subscription business and marketing apps.
We are a group of ambitious engineers, passionate feminists, and fierce advocates, working together to make healthcare what it should be for millions of women—seamless, connected, and decided by her. At Emme, we combine our strengths to create physical, digital, and direct-to-consumer experiences that close the loop on women's health.
At Emme, we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all employees and leads to healthier outcomes and better products for our customers.