San Francisco, CA
Emme is looking for a highly motivated, growth-minded operations manager to join our mission of putting women’s health in women’s hands. You will be part of a powerful mission delivering innovative and empowering products that reimagine reproductive healthcare for the modern woman. As the operations manager on the team, you will have the unique opportunity to shape our company’s relationships with suppliers, define processes for shipments between suppliers and customers, and manage customer service. This senior position will interface directly with our engineering and marketing team to help establish a best in class operations at Emme.
We are a group of ambitious engineers, passionate feminists and fierce advocates, working together to make healthcare what it should be for millions of women—seamless, connected and decided by her. At Emme, we combine our strengths to create physical, digital and direct-to-consumer experiences that close the loop on women’s health.
At Emme we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all employees and leads to stronger outcomes and better products for our customers.
- Manage all aspects of Emme hardware and service (telemedicine and Rx delivery) operations
- Onboard 3PL and monitor their performance to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of orders
- Own hardware logistics from receipt at 3PL through customer delivery
- Own component tracking and inventory management to ensure no interruptions in supply
- Ensure smooth Rx delivery operations from initial patient order through pharmacy fulfillment and delivery to customer
- Manage customer service team and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer feedback
- Create and nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, and ongoing individual, team, and company growth.
- Positively contribute to company culture by bringing a dynamic, adaptive, energetic personality, and be ready to change the world in a high paced startup environment.
- Passionate about creating a better future for women’s health with a deep care for customers and a commitment to having a strong, positive impact on their lives.
- 4+ years of operations and customer management.
- Portfolio with relevant experience setting up and managing supplier relationships.
- Experience with hardware commercialization
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done.
- Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to seek and give well-intentioned real-time feedback with a constructive mindset in order for us all to improve.